Practicing Professional Realtor® since 1985.
Top Agent - Traw & Associates - 1990-2002
Agent of the Month 26 times in 36 months.
Member, Megan's Law Advisory Committee - 1996
Finalist, Glendale - West Maricopa County Board of Realtors President's Roundtable - 1993, 1994, 2002.
Instructor, Glendale Community College (Real Estate Law), Spring 1996
Relocation Qualified Specialist with Power Packaging and Cendant Mobility
President, FFA Booster Club - Millennium High School, 2003
- Graduated 13th in class of 314, Agua Fria High School
- University of Arizona, 1981-1985
- Arizona State University, 1991-1992
- Professional Accredited Parliamentarian-2006
PRODUCTION OF SALES
- Produce $5.5 Million - $23 Million per year, 1990-Present
- President's Round Table Winner, 1999-2003 whereafter I become a Presidents Lifetime Roundtable Winner.
- Currently one of the Top Producing Agents at West USA Realty
- Number 17 Nationwide in December 2014
I enjoy amateur archaeology, hiking, fishing, diving, and hunting.
One of the great joys of my life is coaching the Millennium FFA Parliamentary Procedure Team (debate) We have enjoyed great success, winning the State competition in 2008 and 2010 and the State Conduct of Meetings championship (Freshman) championship in 2010. In 2008 we were the National Champions narrowly defeating a team from Cassopolis, Michigan in the National Finals. In 2010 we again made the National Finals finsihing 4th in the Nation